[TYPO3-english] [TV] Dividing template part II

Tommy Bergeron t.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:18:28 CET 2009

Hi!

Dmitri told me to:

- make FCEs for the header and the footer
- in all 47 templates map headers and footers as TS object path
(lib.header and lib.footer)
- insert FCEs on some page, which is not in menu (it can be a sysfolder
too but should not be hidden)
- use TS to select header and footer elements by uid and display them in
lib.header and lib.footer. For example:

lib.header = CONTENT
lib.header {
	select.uidInList = 123
	select.pidInList = 456
	renderObj < styles.content.get
}

What I really want to do is: link this ts object path to a file. So I
could have for example header.html and footer.html.

Could you please tell me more about this ?

Thanks a lot!