[TYPO3-english] TS: Reading date of last changed content element

Sebastian Gebhard s.gebhard at markenmotiv.de
Wed Mar 4 12:31:33 CET 2009

Tomas Mrozek schrieb:
> What about this one?
>
> lib.lastchange = COA_INT
> lib.lastchange.5 = CONTENT
> lib.lastchange.5 {
>   table = tt_content
>   select {
>     orderBy = tstamp DESC
>     max = 1
>   }
>   renderObj = TEXT
>   renderObj {
>     field = tstamp
>     strftime = %d.%m.%Y
>     wrap = aktualisiert am: |
>   }
>
> Tomas Mrozek

It has exactly the same output like my snippets. That's really weird.

I looked into the DB once again and there is a entry in tt_content with
timestamp 1236157407 what means Wednesday, March 4th 2009, 9:03:27 (GMT).

But the Website says: "Aktualisiert am: 26.02.2009" (02/26/2009 in
American format)

The entry is not deleted or hidden and is regurlarly displayed on.

Now I edited an CE which is on the Home page (the snippet is also only
used on the home page), now the date is displayed right.

Is this a bug?