[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook to comments

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 4 10:23:02 CET 2009

Hi!

Morten Kjems wrote:
> Yes all the converted comments has the external prefix "pages"

Ok. I used this extension only to convert ve_guestbook entries for tt_news. I never tested it on pages.

I think you should use phpMyAdmin to add external_ref to all records. For example:

update tx_comments_comments set external_ref=concat('pages_',pid) where external_prefix='pages' and external_ref=''

Please, post here if it helps.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team