[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook to comments

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:59:09 CET 2009

Dmitry:
> 1. Install vegb2cmnt using EM
> 2. Go to the Web>Functions module
> 3. Choose "Convert ve_guestbook to comments" in the select box on the top
> 4. Go to the sysfolder where you have ve_guestbook entries
> 5. Press the "Convert>>" button
> 6. You are done :)

Thanks just needed to know where to look.

All guestbook entries are converted but when I insert the comments
plugin on the page no comments are shown. The plugin displays fine but
says "No comments ".

The plugin is set to "pages" and no storage folder is set.

Shouldn't it just display the comment saved on the page.

Thanks
/Morten