[TYPO3-english] pdf generator2 stoped working (child pid 1872 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Mar 3 05:38:11 CET 2009

Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> what is the underlying operation system?
> If it is a unix system could you provide me with the output of ulimit
> -a, please.
>
> (This issue might be related to a stack overflow caused by heavy regexp
> use).
> You could also start the webserver in debug mode and attach
> strace/ktrace to it in order to discover what exactly went wrong.

Hello Nikolas,

Thanks for your kind attention.

The OS we are using here is debian.
Cpu -- Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2356
Ram -- 3897628 kB

ulimit -a

core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
max nice                        (-e) 0
pending signals                 (-i) unlimited
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) unlimited
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) unlimited
max rt priority                 (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) unlimited

Please suggest how to fix.
Thanks once again..