[TYPO3-english] Comments: pagebrowser do not work (with CoolURI)

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:02:39 CET 2009

Dmitry:

 > "do not work"? Does it appear empty or with some strange characters
or > .......?

Fair question Dmitry! the pagebrowser shows fine but the navigation did
not work.

But how about my second question: How do I avoid that the name
automatically becomes a mailto link? Can you help me here?

Jan Bednarik:
> I believe it's related to the cHash. Please, read the section about
> cHash in the manual.

I think you are right. If I change the setup like this the navigation
works just fine. I not sure exactly what the condition means so I just
outcommented those lines. correct me if the there is a more clever way.

plugin.tx_comments_pi1 = USER_INT
#plugin.tx_comments_pi1 = USER
#[globalVar = GP:typo3_user_int = 1]
#plugin.tx_comments_pi1 = USER_INT