[TYPO3-english] pdf generator2 stoped working (child pid 1872 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at shr.cc
Mon Mar 2 14:12:44 CET 2009

Hi there,

what is the underlying operation system?
If it is a unix system could you provide me with the output of ulimit
-a, please.

(This issue might be related to a stack overflow caused by heavy regexp
use).
You could also start the webserver in debug mode and attach
strace/ktrace to it in order to discover what exactly went wrong.

Regards,
Nikolas