[TYPO3-english] pdf generator2 stoped working (child pid 1872 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Mar 2 12:22:06 CET 2009

Hello all,

I have implemented pdf generator2 on a live server. I tested it in the
morning and everything was running fine. But At the middle of the day
pdf generator2 stopped working. It provided only blank pages.  I checked
the apache log and found

[notice] child pid 1872 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I modified php.ini and set memory limit from 128MB to 256MB. But still
the same error message from the log.
Could any one suggest me why it is happening ?

Thanks