[TYPO3-english] inspiring people to share your location

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jun 30 18:29:13 CEST 2009

Georg Ringer wrote: on 30.06.2009 18:12:

> btw 400+ users now and kind of at least every 3rd adds himself!
>
> great! thanks and keep on going ;)

It works very cool!

Where does the "grouping" of points come from? Is that from Google API?

It would be nice if you could just group if there are more than 2,
because once I zoom in enough to see a "city", it would be nice to see
all people at once and not smaller groups of "2". Or maybe just disable
the grouping if we are at certain zoom leven (try Stuttgart or München).

Cheers,
Ernesto