[TYPO3-english] inspiring people to share your location

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:05:27 CEST 2009

Am Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:51:46 +0000 schrieb bernd wilke:

> Am Sat, 27 Jun 2009 18:04:54 +0700 schrieb Andreas Becker:
>
>> Georg
>> Great Job really cool
>>
>> Sorry Bernd I gave up - +20 Minutes and always new error messsages are
>> frustrating at frappr.
>
> 1st: this map is not from me.
> 2nd: I know about the slowliness, but there are 2344 entries in the map
> now. I joined that map at ~200 entries. It was much faster. alas I don't
> like all that flashes. and all that erranous entries which are inserted
> on wrong clicks much to easy.
> 3rd: I used that map today after a long time - and was not able to move
> my pin as to reflect my moving.

4th: frappr enables different pins for different types of people.

>> At Georgs Map it took No Time to add the pin. Straight forward and very
>> very easy to handle. It would be wonderful to see such a site on
>> TYPO3.org
>>
>> Andi
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Georg Ringer
>> <mail-spam at ringerge.org>wrote:

>>> no problem with that ;)
>>>
>>> currently there is no way to edit a record because I dont ask for any
>>> email addresses or so cause I want to have it as simple as possible...
>
> I think I will wait til that as I may want to edit my entry later on
> (see above)

I forget:
please enable different pins to differ which relation I have with TYPO3.
I suppose this is possible with google.

BTW:
Does this kind of individual map-extensions exists for OpenStreetMap too?
OSM might match better for TYPO3.

bernd