[TYPO3-english] Include html template into html template

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 26 13:12:15 CEST 2009

> I want to separate my main html template into 3 templates - header,
> mainbody and footer. How can i include ie. header html template into
> my main html template. I tried this:

You can do it the same way you included your main template: Use the TEMPLATE
element.

marks {
  WHATEVER = TEMPLATE
  WHATEVER {
    template = FILE
    template.file = blah
    workOnSubpart = SOMETHING
  }
}

If you want to create a real header-section you have to do it another way
though, since TYPO3 is creating it's own header.
You can deativate this:

config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1

and then create you own header:

page.headerData.10 = TEMPLATE