[TYPO3-english] Combine normal search and news search

Richard Jäger richard_j at arcor.de
Fri Jun 26 06:13:27 CEST 2009

Hey,
im using the "normal" search engine (not indexed_search :D) and for my
news im using the search engine of the tt_news plugin. Both are working
fine.

My question is now, if i can search also news records with the normal
search?

I tried also once indexed_search, but thats the worst search engine ive
ever seen (maybe i configured it wrong), but it was more than just slow....

I mean, you can also search in the normal db for example by phpmyadmin,
so it has to be possible too in the frontend, or am i wrong?

Thanks to all in advance