[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] Bug Day June 2009
oliver at typo3.org
Thu Jun 25 18:48:02 CEST 2009
this is a little reminder that TYPO3's Bug Day is on tomorrow (26th June
The TYPO3 BugDay in June 2009 mainly addresses reviewing of features for
TYPO3 4.3. The feature freeze for TYPO3 4.3 will be defined with the
first beta release in a few days. After that no more new features will
enter the TYPO3 Core to be released with TYPO3 4.3.0 - there are
exceptions for important projects (e.g. like security enhancements).
So, hurry to get important features reviewed and integrated into TYPO3 4.3!
AOE media  in Wiesbaden, Germany is hosting the event. I've your
close to that location, you can join the BugDay physically and get in
touch with some TYPO3 Core Developers.
*How it works*
* join us on irc://irc.freenode.net/#typo3-bugday
* go to the wiki page  to find additional information
* put your name to the list of participants and pick a bug/feature you'd
like to work on (test, review, develop)
* make sure that the bug report or feature request is still valid and
nobody else solved it in between
* tag the issues you're working on with "bugday-0906" in the bugtracker 
The IRC channel is used for general TYPO3 Bug Day communication. If you
have questions or problems please let us know there.
Rock on and see you at the Bug Day tomorrow - in real life or via IRC!
TYPO3 Release Manager 4.3
More information about the TYPO3-english