[TYPO3-english] realurl caching pages and news - cHash

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Thu Jun 25 11:51:54 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have a problem with my page cache management and realurl.

I used to have an error on the page generation of a standard page saying
that both cHash were not identical so the page was not cached.

In the admin panel under typoscript I get this error: The incoming cHash
"f9febe530c" and calculated cHash "49af65f531" did not match, so caching
was disabled. The fieldlist used was "encryptionKey"

But a page containing tt_news elements doesn’t have this problem.

So I changed my realurl configuration to disable the “enableCHashCache”
=> 0 this corrected all my problems… the only problem that remains is
the cHash parameter in the url were I list tt_news elements (it doesn’t
show on a standard page).

Is it correct that a page uses a cHash too while realurl is active? Or
is there a miss configuration?

What is the best way to debug?

Thanks a lot
Daniel