[TYPO3-english] mailform and powermail not sending mails

Celso Reeks typo3 at distopia.com
Thu Jun 25 00:27:07 CEST 2009

Hi guys!

Very well pointed out.  It never occured to me that the problem could
be with the nested forms.

Which brings me to one more question: how do I un-nest them?

The top-level form field, the one that opens right after the <body>
tag, is inserted there automatically by Typo3, because of the menus,
which are TMENUs with "special = directory" values.

Any idea on how to, for example, tell Typo3 to open and close one
<form> tag for each menu, instead of opening at the beginning of the
code and closing at the end?

Here are the typoscript for both menus:

lib.menu_info = COA
lib.menu_info {
  wrap = <select onchange="if (this[this.selectedIndex].value!=0)
document.location.href=this[this.selectedIndex].value" class="menu-
select">|</select>
  10 = TEXT
  10.value = info
  10.wrap = <option value="0">|</option>
  20 = HMENU
  20.special = directory
  20.special.value = 112
  20.1 = TMENU
  20.1 {
    NO {
      doNotLinkIt = 1
      stdWrap.cObject = COA
      stdWrap.cObject {
        10 = COA
        10 {
          wrap = <option value="|">
          10 = TEXT
          10.data = getIndpEnv:TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST
          10.wrap = |/
          20 = TEXT
          20.typolink.parameter.field = uid
          20.typolink.returnLast = url
        }

        20 = TEXT
        20.field = title
        20.wrap = |</option>
      }
    }
    CUR < .NO
    CUR = 1
    CUR.stdWrap.cObject.10.wrap =<option value="|" selected=selected>
  }
}

lib.menu_espetaculo = COA
lib.menu_espetaculo {
  wrap = <select onchange="if (this[this.selectedIndex].value!=0)
document.location.href=this[this.selectedIndex].value" class="menu-
select">|</select>
  10 = TEXT
  10.value = espetáculos
  10.wrap = <option value="0">|</option>

[...]