[TYPO3-english] Double LATEST view in tt_news

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:32:32 CEST 2009

Thx that worked great but I have a nother problem.
as an example

TITLE 1
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
------------------------------
TITLE 2
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
------------------------------
TITLE 3
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
------------------------------
-> TITLE 4
-> TITLE 5
-> TITLE 6

PAGEBROWSER

I need pagebrowser and i must work like this. upper example is page 1
now i want to go to page 2 and achive something like this

TITLE 4
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
------------------------------
TITLE 5
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
------------------------------
TITLE 6
DATE
IMAGE
SUBHEADER
-> TITLE 7
-> TITLE 8
-> TITLE 9

So if you open page 2 the news which where only titles should change
to titles with images and subeheaders, and in the titles room should
appear new news.

Is it possible ? i`m looking the link but can`t find anything about that