[TYPO3-english] TMENU

Michael Cannon mc at acqal.com
Tue Jun 23 11:01:41 CEST 2009

Stefano,

Is your menu giving the current page the CSS class you need? If not, after
the CUR < .NO, added `CUR = 1`. Same for ACT.

Next, there's 2nd or 3rd deeper level of code for your subpages. You could
easily enable levels 2 and 3 via TypoScript of `2 < .1`, `3 < .1`.

Now, for your blue pages, are there sub pages? If so and you want to apply
some special formatting try using the IFSUB and ACTIFSUB TMENU properties
like the following.

Do let me know if I'm off target.

lib.submenu >
lib.submenu = COA
lib.submenu {
    10 < lib.submenuheadernav

    20 = HMENU
    20 {
        # Show siblings of containing level down the levels of the branch
        1 = TMENU
        1 {
            wrap = <ul id="subnav">|</ul>
            noBlur = 1
            expAll = 1
            NO {
                wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
                # ATagTitle.field = description // title
                stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
            }

            CUR < .NO
            CUR = 0
            CUR {
                wrapItemAndSub = <li id="active">|</li>
                doNotLinkIt = 1
            }

            IFSUB < .NO
            IFSUB = 1
            IFSUB {
                wrapItemAndSub = <li class="plus">|</li>
            }

            ACT < .NO
            ACT = 1

            ACTIFSUB < .ACT
            ACTIFSUB = 1
            ACTIFSUB {
                wrapItemAndSub = <li class="plus" id="active">|</li>
            }
        }

        # Show children
        2 < .1
        2.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
        2.IFSUB = 0
        2.ACTIFSUB = 0

        # but not grandchildren. Just one level below. mgg
        # 3 < .2
    }
}
--
Michael Cannon
CEO, Acqal Corporation -- Official TYPO3 Agency for Website Content