[TYPO3-english] Accessrights for pages / Many FE Groups

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Jun 19 15:48:56 CEST 2009

If you are using MySQL 5.0.3 and newer, VARCHAR can have a value of
65,535, but it's shared among all columns, so effective length are
lower. But try with different values.

The use of varchar isn't directly an misconception, but also related to
lack of functionality in earlier MySQL versions.

TYPO3 V5 is using a complete different structure, build upon Content
Repositories.

Bests

Erik