[TYPO3-english] Condition for specific URL?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 19 13:48:35 CEST 2009

> I need to configure a condition for a specific URL.
>
> I can't just go with the Pid since the page is displaying tt_news
> singleview and listview on the same page. And I only need the
> condition for a few of the generated URLs.
>
> I am looking for something like this:
>
> [globalVar = URL=http://domain.com/page/]
> [global]
>
> But it does not work.

Since there is no global var named URL, this can't be working.
Try
[globalString = IENV:TYPO3_REQUEST_URL = http://domain.com/page/]
or
[globalString = IENV:TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR = http://domain.com/page/]
instead.

Should be working according to the manual.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/4/#id4263256
Check phpinfo in your install tool for more variables used within the
getIndpEnv() function of TYPO3.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian