[TYPO3-english] $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->feuser

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:24:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

In a rightclickmenu I need to get user information, but the values in
$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->feuser are empty, and therefor not init. The menu is a
ajax menu, and so the php page who generate the men is a "stand alone" file.
With a init.php (stole and rewrited "/typo3/init.php") I have set up the
difference variables, but not the $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->feuser.

Does anyone know where in the core $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->feuser is set, or
better which T3 class do I have to include on me standalone page???

Best regards

Bjarne