[TYPO3-english] init.php for frontend plugins???

Bjarne Helligsoe bjarnehelligsoe at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:13:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am programmering a extension in which I have a tree with rightclick menus.
I am using ajax for the menu, sow I have a php file that generates the
nessary html code. It "live is own lift", so I needs to include a
"Init.php", where things like contants is set (PATH_t3lib ect). It will be
like the "alt_clickmenu.php" for the ajax rightclick menu in the pagetree in
the backend.

Do anybody that a "init.php" for frontend plugins??

Best regards

Bjarne