[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Wed Jun 17 23:31:56 CEST 2009

Georg,
Just a personal note.. The fact that TYPO3 is the first and only open source project that I ever really managed to contribute some useful code to, means something to me in itself. The community is accessible while retaining a highly professional standard. This has nothing to do with run-down Opels from the last century. The car analogy in itself is often flawed so I try to stay away from it if I can.

Concerning "dead" kings.. I can heartily recommend a story by JRR Tolkien on the subject. Go Kasper!

Bas