[TYPO3-english] evil persistent "no_cache"

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed Jun 17 13:03:38 CEST 2009

thanks to both of you.
feelin' kinda odd after realizing i was hunting for something total
ordinary.

but now when i'm at it: the admin panel "info" section shows me
no_cache=1 and this keeps my mind spinning. Don't think it is because
i'm logged in at the BE...

if i disableNoCacheParameter the no_cache goes like ' ' and that looks ok.

So my init question remains:

could i look for more than '*_INT / no_cache=1' in ts setup and
filesystem that keeps the system from running with sane caching?

cheers°
marcel