[TYPO3-english] [sr_feuser_register] Links to activation without ID

Robert Jędruszek robert.jedruszek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:17:00 CEST 2009

Constats below:

styles.content.loginform.pid = 78
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useEmailAsUsername = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useShortUrls = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnConfirmation = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = confirmation at xxxxxxxxxxxx
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.passwordAtLeast = 6
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.passwordAtMost = 20
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.nameAtMost = 50
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.salutation = formal
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.usernameAtMost = 40
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.maxImages = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.usernameAtLeast = 8
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 80
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 79
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 81
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmInvitationPID = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.linkToPID = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 77
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 78
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password,
first_name, last_name, date_of_birth, email, address, city, zip,
telephone, fax, title, company, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_rodzmaila,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_zawod, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_dzial,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_branza, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_telkom,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_lprac, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_nl_lojalnosc,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_nl_mpk, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_drukowane_mpk,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_nl_mnk, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_nl_ppk,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_zgoda, gender
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields = username, password,
first_name, last_name, date_of_birth, email, zip,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_rodzmaila, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_nl_lojalnosc,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_zgoda, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_zawod,
tx_feusersdodatkowepola_dzial, tx_feusersdodatkowepola_branza, gender

This is in constants section of main template.