[TYPO3-english] evil persistent "no_cache"

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed Jun 17 10:10:54 CEST 2009

hi all,

as i'm currently trying to speed up page rendering for a t3 instance i
start looking why a no-cache is being added to all pages.

the admin panel "info" shows no_cache = 1 but now comes the fancy part:

not even one sys_template states no_cache=1, no page in the page tree
has "no caching" set to 1 nor do i have one extension left that
obviously invokes some USER_INT or a 'no_cache=1;' command. No COA_INT
is used at all.

i'm running out of explanations, can some one give me a quick shot what
else to look for? thanks in advance.

marcel

ps:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['disableNoCacheParameter'] = '1'
// this does the job, but i'm afraid that does not answer my question