[TYPO3-english] Custom menus using userfunc - help

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Tue Jun 16 18:08:05 CEST 2009

I need some hints about userfuncs, as I don't see any document
explaining clearly how to do.

Basing all assumptions on these definitions:

    10 = HMENU
     10 {
      special = userfunction
      special {
         userFunc = myclass->initMenu
      }

      1 = TMENU
      1 {
        itemArrayProcFunc = myclass->buildNextLevel
         }

Is it correct to assume initMenu will fill the first level of menu
items, and buildNextLevel will fill the second, adding "_SUB_MENU"
arrays to first level menu items?
I see I could fill all menus directly from initMenu, but in such a case
I don't have the $mconf values for each level parameter.

Is there any working example?

Thanks,

Tonino

        Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it