[TYPO3-english] [sr_feuser_register] Links to activation without ID

Robert Jędruszek robert.jedruszek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:48:09 CEST 2009

I wrote it both in main template constants and in subpage template
constants.
I was trying to solve the problem with adding a plugin srfeuserregister
to my login page. But activation link is probably still sent wrong,
because activation still doesn't work.

"Login failure
An error occurred during login. Most likely you didn't enter the
username or password correctly. Be certain that you enter them precisely
as they are, including upper/lower case. Another possibility is that
cookies might be disabled in your webbrowser."