[TYPO3-english] Empty FE group list in content element Access tab

Stefanos Karasavvidis sk at isc.tuc.gr
Tue Jun 16 13:24:24 CEST 2009

I have the following problem. I have a backend user belonging to a
backend group. I want this user to be able to set the group access
rights for content elements (which group may access a content element,
set in "General Options" of content element).

I am unable to do this. Whatever I tried, the available items are always
"Hide at login" and "Show at any login". The list below
"___Usergroups___" is always empty.

I even went to the Access List tab of the group and selected all the
available options, with no success.

Only if I check the "Admin (!)" checkbox for the user, the usergroups
are shown.

Can anyone help me with this?

Stefanos
Stefanos Karasavvidis
Electronic & Computer Engineer, M.Sc.
e-mail : sk at isc.tuc.gr

Technical University of Crete, Campus
Information Systems Center
Address: Akrotiri, Chania, 73100
Tel.: Main Buildings - next to Library (G1),    (+30) 28210 37400
      Environmental Engineering Buildings (K2), (+30) 28210 37766
Fax:  (+30) 28210 37571