[TYPO3-english] all content elements from specific column/page

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Jun 16 10:39:50 CEST 2009

No not that I know of.

But you could slightly modify the menu CType. I realise it's not a menu
item as such... but it could work for you. (Or copy the TCA set up for
menu CType and then just do all the rendering using TS)

Add a new item to the drop down selector in the 'new' menu type that is
for each of the columns. Then  the user could just select the page they
want the content form. You would easily be able to then use TS to insert
this content from your own CType.

hth