[TYPO3-english] naw_securedl

Ilaria De Marinis ilaria.demarinis at caspur.it
Mon Jun 15 16:32:26 CEST 2009

Hi list,
I installed and configured naw_securedl extension

I read the documentation on typo3 website but I can't realize the
protected access for frontend user.

I didn't find any help about how construct the link I include in a page
to download the file, of course I can't direclty link to it with the
classic url (http://mydomain/fileadmin/secure/file.pdf)
Please can you help me?

I searched for threads about this issue but I couldn't find any suggestion.

Thank you very much
Ilaria

Ilaria De Marinis
Settore Automazione Biblioteche