[TYPO3-english] wrong linking (and realurl?)
katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sun Jun 14 11:46:02 CEST 2009
Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
> This has something to do with the RTE - the header linking works okay.
> And changing from htmlArea to tinyrte makes the links work but still the
> address look odd:
> and not
> So could it be I've managed to mess my htmlarea and on the other hand
> tinyrte isn't configured to realurl..?
> Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
>> Again I find myself posting too hastily, I'm really sorry. Disabling
>> realurl doesn't change the situation with the wrong linking, so this
>> is not realurl issue (sorry Dmitry).
>> Katja Lampela kirjoitti:
>>> I've been copying and testing different setups for realurl and I'm
>>> afraid I've messed up something and don't know how to clean it up again.
>>> The realurl address is fine now but the strange thing is that when I
>>> try to make just a normal link, say to a page "test" with id 4, the
>>> link address will be:
>>> The menu links and sitemap work fine.
>>> I'm not sure if this is realurl related at all but I could guess the
>>> "typo3"part of the address to the fact that I tried also typo3.org
>>> realurl configuration found in
With kind regards
More information about the TYPO3-english