[TYPO3-english] typo3temp/pics/ image not showing in FE

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Fri Jun 12 14:30:00 CEST 2009

hi katja,

in a case like this you could try to validate that your imagemagick is
working ok

* * install tool graphics reading and writing test
* * download the image in question from typo3temp to your local pc and
try to open it (is the filesize sane?) and so on

has some server setting changed? php update, apache config or just an IM
 update...

find out when the last okay picture was written to the server and
consider what happened this day:-)

good luck,
marcel