[TYPO3-english] Holiday Inn Frankfurt City South

Peter Proell peter at typo3.org
Fri Jun 12 08:41:36 CEST 2009

Virgil Huston schrieb:
> Anyone know about rooms for T3CON09? The Holiday Inn Frankfurt City
> Southhas no rooms available according to all my searches. Where are
> good and
> inexpensive places to stay nearby?
>
> Thanks,
> Virgil

Dear Virgil, dear all,

There are rooms left in the Holiday Inn Frankfurt City South. The trick
is to demand a room from the TYPO3 contingent. You might be forced to
call them directly to get a room from the TYPO3 contingent though.

Happy booking and a nice journey in September to all of you!
Peter

--
With best regards on behalf of the
TYPO3 Association