[TYPO3-english] Image Links Problem.

Luis Flávio Seelig lflavios at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:25:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

------------------------------

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:24:31 +0200
> From: Daniel Huf <dhuf at cross-systems.com>
> Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Image Links Problem.
> To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
>
> I was looking for the same one day ago, if you find a solution apart an
> extension or a flexform. Maybe with a insert record but not that easy to
> maintain.
>
> Good luck
> Best,
> Daniel
> ---
> http://www.cross-agency.ch
>
> Tyler Kraft wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > To the best of my knowledge, no unfortunately not. It'd be great if in
> > 4.3 we could do this.
> >
> > Tyler
> >
> > Mam Violeng wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I have one question.
> >>
> >> For the content element "Text with Image" or "Image", I put
> >> multi-images in one content element, the question is:
> >> Can I have difference "Image Links" for each images?
> >>
> >> Thanks for your answer.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Violeng

I had implemented a rgsmoothgallery gallery with a page link for each image,
but I think the idea could be applied to any object on tt_content, if this
is what you want, of course...
Put the respective page-ids on "Link" field of your "Text w/Image"/"Images
only" content separated by commas. Don't know about external urls because I
have used page id's only. Add the following TS code to the page template of
your page:

tmp.imageLink = TEXT
tmp.imageLink {
   typolink.parameter.field = image_link
   typolink.parameter.ATagParams = class="your_class"
   typolink.parameter.listNum.splitChar = ,
   typolink.parameter.listNum.stdWrap.data = register:SPLIT_COUNT
   typolink.parameter.listNum.ATagParams = class="your_class"
}

Then here comes the tricky part: discover where to put this object in
tt_content tree. After some navigation on TyposcriptObject Browser and
try-and-fail "cientific" method, come to this node: tt_content.image.20.1 or
tt_content.textpic.20. Explore the imageLinkWrap of these nodes and try to
config its typolink with the code above.
In my case this technique works in a deeper node that rgsmoothgallery
inserts in the tt_content object. Another key is the
typolink.parameter.listNum function, explore it on TSRef (
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.2.1/view/1/5/#id4289769),
google some examples and the inspiration will come to you.

Hope this help, best regards,

Luis Flávio Seelig
lflavios at gmail.com
----