[TYPO3-english] Conditional path in CoolURI

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Thu Jun 11 11:04:51 CEST 2009

Christian

> I've thought about that but don't like the idea too much because I want
> the pages to be available as part of both sites. Therefore I do not
> want to redirect either of the URLs even if it is only via a rewrite.

I recommand not to offer same content twice, it's not necessary and just confusing people, therefore
searchengines don't like it. If I f.e. find two pages on different domains which seem to offer the
same content, I start wondering, if it's realy the same content and start searching for differences
cause I will not miss any maybe urgent infos.

--
Andreas