[TYPO3-english] Where root page of site must be set?

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:50:46 CEST 2009

Where and how root page of site must be set (to make "domain records" for
it)?
I have 6 sites, 6 trees had made. 5 domains of sites are subdomains of one.
News of sites (tt_news) are organised: on 5 sites - actually news of sites,
on 1 - gathering of all news from 5 sites.
For news, on page which I wish to make a root, I set in Options-> General
Record Storage page: sysfolder with news. I think, if here I will mark "Is
root of website" - the folder with news, instead of page will be a root.
Help, please.