[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Stefan Ernst erwachsene at thxbye.de
Wed Jun 10 10:36:41 CEST 2009

Hola,

> professional use it's still offering much more function than Drupal
> for instance.

Hm. Actually, nowadays considering D6 I couldn't agree less.
Might be subjective, but developing with both for me, especially with
D7 on the horizon TYPO3 (well for my way of working and developing
with sites) Drupal has not only overtaken TYPO3 but they seem like
being almost in a completely different league.

Cheers,
Stefan.