[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Jun 9 22:14:53 CEST 2009

Am 09.06.2009, 14:13 Uhr, schrieb JoH asenau <info at cybercraft.de>:
> Although I have to admit it's true, that typo3.com has been neglected
> during
> the last few months.
> But this is due to a planned relaunch of both typo3.org and .com and has
> nothing to do with the current status of TYPO3 development.

I noticed that one too... and it still confuses me, because that is the
place(s) where clients look first... and all pictures a pretty much
outdated.
So Im looking forward to see that "relaunch"!!!!!!

Cheers
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)