[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Tue Jun 9 15:50:09 CEST 2009

could someone tell me what TYPO3 as wCMS has to do with an Opel car? I'm
having fun with possible associations, but is the only link really that
there are too many german core developers working on it or what...

well, the information stands out for it's own and since the link to this
blog entry was provided, there can be some discussion about it here.

Keep it all up,
marcel