[TYPO3-english] expAll= 0 not working in Tmenu with userfunction

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Tue Jun 9 15:31:17 CEST 2009

Hi Antonio.

UserFunc menus is very tricky, specially with expAll and other parameters.

I have written a generic plugin that can be used to create menus with data
from other tables than pages.
It supports multilevel categories, all menu states and ExpAll, and has hooks
for extra processing of the data.

If you are interested, I can send you a copy of my ext? (Not on TER, as I
haven't had time to finish the manual)

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.9260.1244543149.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...