[TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Tue Jun 9 15:29:47 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Janus Boye - J. Boye <jb at jboye.dk>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009 13:19:08
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] Typo3: A solid German car?

> I've just shared some constructive thoughts in a commentary on
> http://www.jboye.com/blogpost/typo3-a-solid-german-car/ and would
> appreciate your feedback.
>

> Feel free to comment directly on the blog or reply to this e-mail.
> Either way I'll summarize feedback.
>

> Warm regards,

Thanks for sending the warm regards, else I had to heat in springtime
after your frosty blogging.

TYPO3 made some big steps - even without changing the number left from
point. From many keywords for central new or hard developed features
since 2006 you never used a single one.

For me it's unclear why you post to a list where developers are at home.
It must be logical that you don't get any flowers for an article like that.