[TYPO3-english] Archived and non-archived news

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Sat Jun 6 21:42:32 CEST 2009

Sergio

> plugin.tt_news {
> 	code >
>   	code = LATEST
> 	displayArchivedInLatest = 1
>   	# Show only news which have NOT reached their archive date
>   	archive = -1
> 	latestLimit = 3
> }

Note:
The LATEST and the AMENU elements are not affected by archive settings (archive = 1).
Neither by the settings from TS nor from the Flexforms settings.

> But now I would like the next behaviour: if the number of news is not
> reaching 3, I would like to show the latest ARCHIVED news. Is that
> possible using TS on tt_news?

yes, simply use displayArchivedInLatest = 1 and latestLimit = 3, then you always see 3 items filled
up by latest archived news if non-archived news are less then 3.

--
Andreas