[TYPO3-english] tt_news click enlarge error [solved]

Simon Nute snute2008 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 22:24:56 CEST 2009

Simon Nute wrote:
> Tony Lush wrote:
>> The issue was the config.baseUrl parameter was missing its trailing
>> slash (/) ( config.baseUrl = http://www.domain.com/ )
>>
>> Thanks -- Tony
>>
>> Tony Lush wrote:
>>> After a site was upgraded to TYPO3 4.1.9, we find that url generated
>>> in tt_news for the popup window is malformed.
>>>
>>> The link includes:
>>>
>>> ...onclick="openPic('http://www.domain.comindex.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&...
>>>

>>> which should be:
>>>
>>> ...onclick="openPic('http://www.domain.com/index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&...
>>>

>>> All new news stories have this issue, whereas older news stories have
>>> proper links. Where is this URL generated?
>>>
>>> Thank you -- Tony Lush
>>
> Hi, can you assist me please, I appear to have the same issue but being
> a Typo3 beginner I am not sure where I need to check this setting. Would
> be grateful for your help.
>
> Simon

Sorry to explain a little better, when I click on an image in a tt news
single view the page that opens states:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /cms1/index.php
could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have checked my config.baseUrl and it does have the trailing slash.

Would appreciate your help.

Simon