[TYPO3-english] Templavoila does not work again

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Jun 4 18:58:30 CEST 2009

Hi Vahan
deinstall TV
and install it again

--

create a NEW template don't use the old one

--

try to import an existing TV template and check if you can change this
mapping

You can check also out the Template Creation Tutorials and see how they do
it and compare it to your methodes.
You find the tutorials for the templates on webempoweredchurch.org  (DOT
ORG!!!)

Andi