[TYPO3-english] Media_Center extension issue

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx at xxxxx.xx
Thu Jun 4 08:35:38 CEST 2009

Hi David

So you are saying that the error I get has nothing to do
with my PHP? What could it be then?

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR

I followed the manual:

1) I installed the extension using the Extension manager (no problem)
2) I created a page A and added the media_center plugin (no poblem)
3) I created a sysfolder B and added the necessary media_center
records (no problem)
4) I created a extension template for page A and added the extension
static template (no problem)
5) I edited the media plugin on page A and added the media_center
records (no problem)

Best Regards

[Removed upon user request]