[TYPO3-english] tx_comments

iop.post iop.post at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:37:34 CEST 2009

Hey,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong with these comments...

I have two pages, "formPage" (here should only be the comments-form) and
"listPage" (here should be the comments). formPage is in "comment form"
mode, triggering prefix is "pages" and store records at page is set to
"listPage".  listPage is in "comment listing" mode and there is the
"pages" triggering prefix, too.
So when I generate a comment on the formPage page, a new comment record
is built in the listPge page but it is not shown on the page. The only
thing I can read on the page is "no comments".

So what did I wrong? Can you help me please?