[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 can't find ImageMagick anymore

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Wed Jun 3 14:23:49 CEST 2009

The menu can be a TMENU that uses GIFBUILDER to produce images for CSS
background images. Following is some code to give the idea but you
will need to adjust for localization. Notice that the text is doubled
bumped (triple on the hover) this gives fuller, nicer letter. You may
not need to do that depending on the typestyle you use.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

globalMenu = HMENU
globalMenu.entryLevel = 0
globalMenu.wrap = <ul id="globalMenu">|</ul><!-- end #globalMenu  -->
globalMenu.1 = TMENU
globalMenu.1 {
	noBlur = 1
	NO.after = </li>
	NO.ATagParams.stdWrap.cObject = COA
	NO.ATagParams.stdWrap.cObject.10 = IMG_RESOURCE
	NO.ATagParams.stdWrap.cObject.10 {
		file = GIFBUILDER
		file {
			XY = [20.w]+10,60
			backColor = #232a31
			transparentColor = #232a31
			20 = TEXT
			20 {
				text.field = nav_title // title
				fontSize = 34
				fontFile = fileadmin/templates/skin_bn_blue_demo/fonts/INKCALIG.TTF
				fontColor = #8894a0
				offset = 7,18
				niceText = 1
			}
			30 < .20
			### Build hover text
			50 < .20
			50 {
				fontColor = #00fffc
				offset = 7,50
			}
			60 < .50
			70 < .50
		}
		stdWrap.dataWrap = class="graphicText" style="background-image:
url( /| );width:{TSFE:lastImgResourceInfo|0}px"
	}
	ACT = 1
	ACT.before = <li class="active">|*|<li class="active">|*|<li
class="active last">
	ACT.after = </li>
	ACT.ATagParams < .NO.ATagParams
}

On Jun 3, 2009, at 7:11 AM, Jeppe Donslund wrote:

> I have taking it from the Localization Guide
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/1.0.0/view/1/2/#id3994651
>
> Are there other ways to do this?
>
> Jeppe
>

> Philipp Gampe skrev:
>> looking at your TS I wonder why you use a GMENU any way
>>
>> cant you just use a TMENU with CSS classes
>> howerver I dont get the point why you use the two userdefined menu
>> states?
>>
>> Im a bit confused
>> Phil
>>

>> Am 03.06.2009, 13:59 Uhr, schrieb Jeppe Donslund <jd at webmasters.dk>:
>>
>>> Actually I found out that it is my Laguage selector that gets ruined
>>> by ImageMagick.
>>>
>>> #Language selector
>>> ## Localization menu:
>>> lib.flag = HMENU
>>> lib.flag {
>>> special.protectLvar = 1
>>> special = language
>>> special.value = 0,1,2,3
>>> special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
>>> 1 = GMENU
>>> 1.NO {
>>> XY = [5.w]+4, [5.h]+4
>>> backColor = white
>>> 5 = IMAGE
>>> 5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_dk.jpg  ||
>>> EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_uk.jpg  ||
>>> EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_de.jpg ||
>>> EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_se.jpg
>>> 5.offset = 0,0
>>> }
>>> 1.NO.wrap = |
>>>
>>> 1.ACT < lib.flag.1.NO
>>> 1.ACT=1
>>> 1.ACT.backColor = white
>>> 1.ACT.wrap = |
>>>
>>> 1.USERDEF1 < lib.flag.1.NO
>>> 1.USERDEF1=1
>>> 1.USERDEF1.5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_dk.jpg  ||