[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 can't find ImageMagick anymore

Jeppe Donslund jd at webmasters.dk
Wed Jun 3 13:59:21 CEST 2009

Actually I found out that it is my Laguage selector that gets ruined by
ImageMagick.

#Language selector
## Localization menu:
lib.flag = HMENU
lib.flag {
special.protectLvar = 1
special = language
special.value = 0,1,2,3
special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
1 = GMENU
1.NO {
XY = [5.w]+4, [5.h]+4
backColor = white
5 = IMAGE
5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_dk.jpg  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_uk.jpg  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_de.jpg ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_se.jpg
5.offset = 0,0
}
1.NO.wrap = |

1.ACT < lib.flag.1.NO
1.ACT=1
1.ACT.backColor = white
1.ACT.wrap = |

1.USERDEF1 < lib.flag.1.NO
1.USERDEF1=1
1.USERDEF1.5.file = EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_dk.jpg  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_uk.jpg  ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_de.jpg ||
EXT:cms/tslib/media/flags/flag_se.jpg
1.USERDEF1.noLink = 1

1.USERDEF2 < lib.flag.1.USERDEF1
1.USERDEF2.backColor = white
}

The flags deiappears. But if I turn off ImageMagick, then they get back
but then all other images are ruined.

Any idea for a new language selector?

Jeppe