[TYPO3-english] How to print the header field for content object SCRIPT

Bas van Beek (BVB Media) bas at bvbmedia.nl
Tue Jun 2 08:53:16 CEST 2009

Dear Sander,

Thanks for giving me a reply. Perhaps my message was incomplete, but
lib.stdheader was the first thing I tried.

As form of double checking I tried it now again and changed the default
function to this:

tt_content.script = COA
tt_content.script {
5 = < lib.stdheader
10 = TEXT
10 {
value =
prefixComment = 2 | Script element (Deprecated)
}
}

But it looks like stdheader won't use the header field of the script object.
This will still not print the header.

PS
It's true that the script object is deprecated since a couple of years. But
still I use it fully in my custom applications and it works very well for
me. Normally I would print the header field within my PHP application, so I
never had this problem before, but now I wanna leave that up to TS so that
we can modify it more flexible within typo3 and leave the PHP application
alone.

Hope this will clearify it a bit more.

Thanks.

Kind regards,