[TYPO3-english] Recycler: editor is not allowed to delete/recover

Christian Hernmarck linux at lists.hernmarck.ch
Mon Jun 1 20:45:14 CEST 2009

Steffen Müller schrieb am Freitag, 22. Mai 2009 19.28 im Beitrag
<mailman.1.1243013288.28072.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>:

> Hi.
>
> On 22.05.2009 19:18 Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>>
>> OK. Then, I'll have a look on Monday on my other environment.
>>

> The next 4.3 alpha is going to be released any moment. You should
> use the recycler of this version and then file a bug if it's still
> not working.
>
> Have a nice weekend.

Hi

I tested the recycler in 4.3alpha3 and could not recover content
elements as an unpriviledged user - I assume it corresponds to this
bug:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9270

Maybe if more people vote for this bug....

Cheers
Christian